The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Best of Nick 

I've only been doing this since February, but the year is wrapping up, so I thought I'd recap some of what I think are my better posts. It's actually fun to go back through the archives now and then and see how things have evolved. I definitely see that I'm writing longer posts now and actually sharing my opinion and analysis. How scary is that? I've also noticed that I do tend to go in spurts among my favorite topics of politics, technology, and funny random stuff. One could argue that I still haven't settled in and found my voice, while I like to think that I just have many different interests and refuse to choose one among them and shun the others. With that in mind, I've categorized my best posts accordingly.

Politics:

Technology:

Personal:

Random Funny Stuff:

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Back in the Saddle Again
Some Things I Take Seriously
Learn to Spell... Then I'll Think About Buying
The Minister of Defense
It is Christmas You Know
The Christmas Price Index
Happy Chrismahanukwanzaka
Emergency! Just Kidding
You Weren't Supposed to Pick Me
United We Stand

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar