The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Triathlon Pictures 

So far every triathlon I've done has had a local photography shop take pictures during the race. Maybe a week later you'll get a postcard asking you to go to their website, and preview the ones they took of you. Most of the time they're not that great. Your face happens to have an awful expression as you run, or you happen to be scratching somewhere on the bike... I really haven't liked any of them... until this last triathlon. The pictures they took of me during the bike leg, and at the finish line turned out pretty well, so I ordered them on Photo CD. The picture they took of me coming out of the water is an awful waste of hard drive space and I wasn't about to fork over the money. I happen to have my head down, and am reaching behind me to unzip my wetsuit. Anyway... here I am during the Devil's Challenge.


Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Brandon Picture
Somebody Call Willy Wonka
Distributed Media
Building Your Cube
Coupling
Why the Story Won't Die
ZZZzzzzz
The Screaming Toilet
Happy Birthday
Sign Here Please

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar