The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Save the Gonads! 

A little more than a year ago I was working for a company that supplied a system for hospital maternity wards (an Infant Security System actually). So while I was working there, I went to an trade show for companies that provide all sorts of products for the birthing industry. This ranges from infant security systems, to the all new and improved speculum (I didn't realize there was much improvement to made there), to this product line from Save the Gonads. I was all of a sudden reminded of this site because I saw one of their bumper stickers on a car yesterday. What can I say, it's a topic near and dear to most men's hearts... well maybe not our hearts... Anyway, if nothing else, buy a bumper sticker. You'll have other drivers looking twice at you before you know it.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Unintended Consequences
Poor Guy
The Character Debate
Random Stuff
What If I Sit On Her?
Now I've Got a Headache
Oh My God - Cringe
You Make the Call
Engineers vs. Salesmen
Rocket Scientists Making Shoes

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar