The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, December 27, 2004

Learn to Spell... Then I'll Think About Buying 

Recently I've been getting more spam in my inbox. Normally, I'm extremely careful about how I put my home email address out into the world... and my vigilance has paid off. On a bad week, I get maybe one spam email (and that's a lot). Actually, for a long time I never got any spam... this one a week influx has only started in the last few weeks. Here is this week's spam email (verbatim):

Subject: Get good pheermacy prods in good prjjces! chide

Hi and welcome to our phhaemeci!
We appreciate the time you spend while looking for new and better phhaemeci sites over the net, so we decided to let you know about our site, our phhaemeci.

As you can see, we got large verjety of products. You are more then welcomed to enter and view our site.

The email goes on to include a website address which I have decided not to reprint. With spelling and grammar like that, why wouldn't I buy pharmaceuticals that I may need to save my life from you!

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
The Minister of Defense
It is Christmas You Know
The Christmas Price Index
Happy Chrismahanukwanzaka
Emergency! Just Kidding
You Weren't Supposed to Pick Me
United We Stand
The Japanese Need More Sex
Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
Sign Here Please

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar