The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, April 18, 2005

One More and Out 

This is kinda sad actually... Lance Armstrong announced he'll retire after this year's Tour de France. He's been an inspiration to many... and he's been absolutely amazing during his entire career. I hope he can pull off one more win and end at the top. He's the only man to have won six in a row... and I have a feeling he might just be able to pull off seven. Although cycling in Europe will hardly miss him... cycling in America will not be the same for some time without him. For a lot of people here, he is the reason they followed cycling.

Comments:

Nick, what kind of bike(s) do you have? A quick search of your site didn't reveal any juicy tidbits.

I have a Cannondale Comfort 400. Well, that's what it used to be, anyway.

I've blogrolled you as well.

  Posted at April 18, 2005 6:48 PM by Anonymous Anonymous  
I actually have two bikes. I have a mountain bike... a Trek 820, and a road bike I use for tri's... a Giant TCR.

  Posted at April 18, 2005 8:54 PM by Blogger Nick  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Unfortunately I Have to Work
The European Economy
I Should Have Taken My Camera
Blog Rolling
Welcome to Ontario
Random Laughs
Is This About Safety or Smoking?
The Carnival of the Vanities is Up
There Actually Isn't a Law
I'm Not Talking About Decapitating

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar