The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, April 05, 2004

Got a New Road Bike 

Giant TCR
Giant TCR
. Wheel & Sprocket in town had their annual bike expo at State Fair where they have some pretty significant price reductions... so I went down there... talked with a really cute sales woman about bikes... and bought this one for use on the triathlons I plan on doing this season. Of course I bought the cycling shoes needed to hook into the clips... and whats the first thing I did? Fell down. Now I have to re-learn what to do when I lose my balance at low speed... cause you can just put your foot down any more. You have to unclip. It should be an interesting experience.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
This is an April Fools Joke... Right?
Thats a SIDE Effect?
C# FAQ: Object.Equals vs. operator ==
Writing Around the Garbage Collector
The Outsourcing Bogeyman
More Helpful Messages from MSN Messenger
One More Reason to Interview at Microsoft
E-mail and Snail Mail Unite
Can Blogging Ruin Your Life?
Congress to Test Air Screening Program

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar