The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, January 30, 2006

Not a New Theory 

Just a new person who's talking about it:

IRAQ'S WMDs were flown to Syria in the run-up to the war, in 56 trips by two Iraq Airways Boeings that had their passenger seats removed. It's not the first time that such information are published; the new thing is who's saying it now: general George Sada, number 2 higherst official in Saddam's air force.

Of course, WMD's were just one out of a dozen reasons to go... but as a debater, you learn to try to pull through all your arguments on your flow.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Tag... I'm It
Sorry For the Late Notice
A Brief Conversation With My Toilet Bowl
Wow
Random Thought
A Brief Lesson in Thermodynamics for the Employees...
I'm Not Trying to Sound Like a Broken Record
Everything Causes Nuclear War
My Midlife Crisis Car?
Toilet Seat Up or Down?

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar