The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Midlife Crisis Car? 

Not that I'm anywhere near a midlife crisis...

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!



You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

The sad thing about the people who typically get these cars, is that they hardly ever use them to their fullest. In fact, I usually see them being driven 5 below the speed limit. It always makes me sad to see one of those being driven that way. They're meant to be driven hard, and used for what they were designed for. I call them "Midlife Crisis Cars", or sometimes "Impotence Mobiles".

H/T to Ann Althouse, who is a Porsche 911.

Update: Oooops... I forgot to include a link to the quiz.

Comments:

How did you guys figure out what car you were?

  Posted at January 25, 2006 9:20 AM by Blogger JM  
Nevermind, I found it at Alt's. I ended up being a Ferrari 360. Here's the comment:
You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

  Posted at January 25, 2006 9:24 AM by Blogger JM  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Toilet Seat Up or Down?
Rewriting Classic Sayings
Search Phrases
War Stories
Random Thought
What's In a Name?
Another Movie Review
More on Smoking Bans
America - F*ck Yeah!
The P's and Q's of Interviewing

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar