The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sorry For the Late Notice 

Even though I'm just telling you now... Brent got the Carnival of the Badger up early this morning. Next week will be hosted by my friend Matt over at Know What I Mean? If you want to find out more about how to submit your post, or how to host your own edition, check out the informational page.

Don't expect blogging to be real heavy tomorrow... unless my stomach somehow miraculously stops turning inside out.

Comments:

Stomach inside out? I had that probelm earlier this week. But nobody I know is suffering from the same. Makes me wonder if it's possible to pass this stuff through the blogosphere.

Crap...I hope none of us gets the bird flu.

  Posted at January 26, 2006 9:38 PM by Blogger David Casper  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
A Brief Conversation With My Toilet Bowl
Wow
Random Thought
A Brief Lesson in Thermodynamics for the Employees...
I'm Not Trying to Sound Like a Broken Record
Everything Causes Nuclear War
My Midlife Crisis Car?
Toilet Seat Up or Down?
Rewriting Classic Sayings
Search Phrases

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar