The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tag... I'm It 

Alright, Bev tagged me with this one... so I'll share some of the more mundane random facts about myself.
  1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 am... which for me is sleeping in, as sad as that sounds.
  2. Diamonds or Pearls? Why would I have a preference? I'm a guy. Though there is something to be said for a nice pearl necklace.
  3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? That would be Underwold: Evolution.
  4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now, I'd have to say the new Battlestar Galactica on SciFi. Great writing, incredible plots, excellent acting all around, and Tricia Helfer... yum.
  5. What did you have for breakfast? Just coffee. I've never been much of a breakfast person.
  6. What is your middle name? I'm sorry, that's classified information. I hate my middle name.
  7. What is your favorite cuisine? I'd have to say Italian... or Chinese... hmmm... hard to pick.
  8. What foods do you dislike? Celery... especially if its cooked and mixed with anything.
  9. What is your favorite Potato chip? Pringles... Once you pop, you just can't stop.
  10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? At the moment I'm really enjoying Hot Fuss by The Killers. But at the end of the day, I'll always come back to Dave Matthews Band.
  11. What kind of car (truck) do you drive? Right now I've got a Toyota Solara... which surprised a few people.
  12. What is your favorite sandwich? A grilled roast beef and cheddar with fried onions.
  13. Favorite item of clothing? Anything that accentuates my ass is my favorite of course! What's with all the girly questions?
  14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I would love to go to Italy, and maybe stop in Greece.
  15. What color is your bathroom? Blue and Beige... why is this important?
  16. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm pretty agnostic when it comes to brands. Must be the Y chromosome.
  17. Where would you want to retire to? I'll let you know when I get close to retirement. Who knows what the hot retirement spot will be by then.
  18. Favorite time of day? Any time the sun is shining.
  19. Where were you born? Goleta, CA
  20. Favorite sport to watch on TV? Kansas City Chiefs football of course.
  21. Who do you least expect to send this back? First I have a decide if I'm going to torture anyone with this.
  22. Person you expect to send it back first? See above.
  23. What type of detergent do you use? Tide.
  24. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke... if I have to choose between the two.
  25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I can do both equally well actually. Ahhh... youth.
  26. What size shoe do you wear? Depends on who makes it, but its between a 12 and a 13. It's a pain in the ass to get shoes in my size.
  27. Do you have pets? Not any more. Been thinking of getting another dog though.
  28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Hmm... nothing at the moment, but when I do... I'll blog about it... I promise.
  29. What did you want to be when you were little? An astronaut... one of the 3 allowed fantasy jobs for young boys (along with fireman and sheriff).
  30. Favorite candy bar? Twix! The one with the cookie crunch!
  31. What is your best childhood memory? I seem to remember a really fun trip to Seaworld in San Diego. I can remember just not wanting to go home.
  32. Different jobs you've had in your life? Grass cutter, silver polisher, office go-fer, network administrator, software engineer.
  33. What color underwear are you wearing? Black boxers if you must know.
  34. Nicknames: Nick, Scooter Bob, Summer Camp, Booness. Only a select few can use anything other than the first without causing serious bodily harm to themselves.
  35. Piercings? I figure I have enough holes in body as it is.
  36. Ever been to Africa? Nope. In fact, I've never been off this continent.
  37. Ever been toilet papered? Hmmm... not that I can remember. That seems sad somehow.
  38. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes.
  39. Ever been in a car accident? Was in a pretty big one as a passenger, and a minor one driving, which wasn't my fault.
  40. Croutons or bacon bits? What, I can't have both? Fine! If I have to choose, I'll go with bacon bits.
  41. Favorite day of the week? Saturday... duh.
  42. Favorite restaurant? I'd have to go with Elsa's. Incredibly good pork chop sandwiches.
  43. Favorite flower? If it looks and smells nice, that's all that matters to me.
  44. Favorite ice cream? Butter Pecan.
  45. Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner Brothers every day of the week and twice on Saturday morning.
  46. Favorite fast food restaurant? Sadly... McDonald's. Though I don't get a lot of fast food any more. I have to maintain my figure you know.
  47. What color is your bedroom carpet? Grey... or is it gray?
  48. How many times did your fail you drivers test? None! Ha ha!
  49. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Does spam count?
  50. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Probably Wheel and Sprocket. Somehow I can't manage to walk out of there without spending at least $50.
  51. What do you most often do when you are bored? I blog. Go figure.
  52. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? I'll let you know when I see who decides to do it.
  53. Last person you went to dinner with? My friend Nicole.
  54. Ford or Chevy? Is there a choice C?
  55. How many tattoos do you have? I hear those really hurt.
  56. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I don't think eggs are mature enough to come, so I'll say the chicken.
  57. How many people are you sending this survey to? I'm not vindictive enough to tag anyone with something this long. But if there are any masochists out there who want to volunteer to go through the list, be my guest.
Damn... there should be a law limiting how long these things can be. I'm exhausted.

Comments:

I guess I am a masachist I'll do it. Nothing else to do tonight cuz the house is clean. Hey we have the same favorite ice cream flavor.

  Posted at January 28, 2006 7:51 PM by Blogger Izbaby  
#2 and #55...you are dirrrrty. Gosh, if they had ratings for blogs, this one would have to be NC-17 ;)

  Posted at January 29, 2006 10:17 AM by Blogger J  
I have no idea what you're talking about Jenna. Maybe you need to get your head out of the gutter. Sheesh. ;)

  Posted at January 29, 2006 1:14 PM by Blogger Nick  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Sorry For the Late Notice
A Brief Conversation With My Toilet Bowl
Wow
Random Thought
A Brief Lesson in Thermodynamics for the Employees...
I'm Not Trying to Sound Like a Broken Record
Everything Causes Nuclear War
My Midlife Crisis Car?
Toilet Seat Up or Down?
Rewriting Classic Sayings

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar