The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hello is Awful Software 

Hello is absolutely useless... and their technical support people are just as moronic. I have been unable to post pictures to my blog for several days now. Whenever I do... nothing happens. Nothing. I don't get the status telling me how fast it's uploading, I don't get an error message, nothing. It just sits there telling me this may take a few seconds. Sometimes I see "Connecting..." in the status bar, which disappears after 10-15 seconds.

When I've contacted their technical support (which is unacceptable slow to respond), I get bullshit responses about how their may have been connectivity issues, but that I should provide more details if it continues to happen. That's their response every time I provide details! I would provide more details, but their software doesn't give any! I'm not the only one to complain about this either. Their online forum is filled with these same reports, which they never respond to.

If you've been able to use... then count yourself lucky. I'm getting more upset with it by the minute, and I haven't even begun to discuss how their Blogger interface is ugly and not user friendly for blogging.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
First Keep My Computer From Crashing
My New Toy Arrived
I Knew This Would Eventually Happen
Book Stack
The New Buzz Word
A Second Career?
Training Tip
The Woman Has Balls
This Blows My Mind
What a Morning

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar