The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Get Your Stories Straight 



I saw this today on the Google News home page (click on the image for a larger version). Apparently Iran is both determined to enrich uranium, and has no plans to enrich uranium. Google might want to hire an editor to keep stuff like this from happening. Sometimes autogenerated news just doesn't cut it.

I would have posted this with Hello.. but as I said before... Hello sucks monkey chum.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Hello is Awful Software
First Keep My Computer From Crashing
My New Toy Arrived
I Knew This Would Eventually Happen
Book Stack
The New Buzz Word
A Second Career?
Training Tip
The Woman Has Balls
This Blows My Mind

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar