The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Saturday, March 26, 2005

Fun with Office Supplies 

For some strange reason, my current client has decided to start playing elevator music all day over the speakers. To counter this, I've been using my MP3 player religiously at work. However, it's a pain to have it either clipped to my belt, or laying on the table where I can't see the display easily. So I spent about 10 minutes and built this MP3 player out of some office supplies. I used 2 extra large binder clips for the back, and 2 small ones for the bottom. Then I have 2 ruber bands along the bottom so it doesn't slide around when I press the buttons on the player, and one rubber band on the back to keep the player from sliding off.



Here is my MP3 player on the stand. I suppose only an engineer would go to this length to use office supplies to build something that could have easily been bought at a store somewhere. Posted by Hello


Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Blog Rolling
Puppy Love
Get Rid of Them All
Delusions of Grandeur
I've Lost My Appetite
A Few Good Journalists
Don't Raid the Special Funds
I Just Don't Know
Addiction
Have It Your Way

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar