The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Brett Favre Excuse-o-Matic 

Thanks to The Agitator for a link to this hilarious cartoon. It's the Brett Favre Excuse-O-Matic. Being a loyal Kansas City Chiefs fan myself, but living in Wisconsin, I can watch this and laugh my ass off. If you're a Packer fan then beware. This may hit too close to home. Order now and you'll receive a complimentary Brett Favre Asshat!

If you're not a football fan, then I will point this out lest you get confused. Favre is not pronounced how it's spelled... it's pronounced Farve... what do you expect from somebody born in a place called Kiln (in Mississippi)?

Comments:

Snort. Ever see "Something About Mary?"

  Posted at January 30, 2005 9:59 PM by Blogger Be  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
I Finally Figured It Out
Better a Slut Than a Whore?
Permit Me Please
Democracy is the Goal - Not the Solution
Even More Blog Rolling
I Rarely Need to Ask a Question
Martha Stewart with Nuclear Codes
Notice
Don't Drop Your Soap
A Phrase I'd Never Thought I'd Here

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar