The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Notice 

I want to blog on stuff... really I do. In fact, I've got a whole list of different topics, and links from around the blogosphere of things that I want to add my particular viewpoint on. However, work is draining me this week. I've got a major deadline that I'm work towards, and it's sucking the energy from me. I'm actually waking up early in the morning and immediately thinking about the project... thinking about how I need to code this or that. This is not normal for me. Normally I can not think about work when I'm home. I've always thought of that as a particular gift of mine.

Last night I had planned on blogging about some stuff, but instead got on my cycling trainer and just cranked for an hour and a half. I really needed to burn off some frustration. After I was done, I really didn't feel like booting up the laptop, and instead watched Stargate SG-1 reruns on Sci Fi (I know... I'm a geek). I might do some writing tonight, but I'm still not sure. Either way, blogging will be sporadic this week and probably next.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Don't Drop Your Soap
A Phrase I'd Never Thought I'd Here
Blog Rolling
Now This is a Snow Storm
That Doesn't Count as a Storm
That's What Checklists are For
No Wonder School Grades are Declining
Random Musings from a Car Dealership
For Those Who Like Bumper Stickers
Speaking of Poor Children

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar