The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Sunday, January 23, 2005

Blog Rolling 

You gotta share the link love every now and then. While watching some Conference Championship football, I've also been submitting my site to some blog searching tools in a vane attempt to increase my traffic. With that in mind, here are some other blogs that deserve your traffic.

Paratroopers Blog: I've mentioned this blog before, but had forgotten to add him to my blog roll. He beat me out for Best of the Rest of the Blogs in the 2004 Weblog Awards, and is worth a stop.

Ohio Voter: Another blog I've mentioned before but didn't blog roll. If you're looking for news about Ohio politics, or general news on voter irregularities in last years election, this is your stop.

The Diplomad: A group blog from some conservative members of the U.S. diplomatic core. Did you know there were such people? It's an interesting perspective on foreign relations... a recommended read.

Take Back the News: Not so much a blog as a collaborative news site. Submit your own news links and stories, or submit an editorial. It's an interesting idea. I'm curious to see if this experiment turns out.

Comments:

Thanks for the shout out.

  Posted at January 23, 2005 6:40 PM by Blogger David  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Now This is a Snow Storm
That Doesn't Count as a Storm
That's What Checklists are For
No Wonder School Grades are Declining
Random Musings from a Car Dealership
For Those Who Like Bumper Stickers
Speaking of Poor Children
I Should Hope So
Now That's What I Call Relaxed
I'm an Addict

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar