The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Even More Blog Rolling 

Lately I've definitely been branching out my blog reading. You can find a list of Wisconsin Blogs to the right now. I've taken blogs that I already linked to from Wisconsin and put them there, and also added...

Badger Blog Alliance: A group blog of Wisconsin bloggers with excellent coverage of issues affecting the Dairy State (yes Shannon, California does produce more). They have excellent information on the latest regarding voter fraud during the November elections.... with damning pictures.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
I Rarely Need to Ask a Question
Martha Stewart with Nuclear Codes
Notice
Don't Drop Your Soap
A Phrase I'd Never Thought I'd Here
Blog Rolling
Now This is a Snow Storm
That Doesn't Count as a Storm
That's What Checklists are For
No Wonder School Grades are Declining

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar