The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Rachel Lucas Has Moved 

At least her blog has moved... I have no idea if she has moved... I don't know where she lives. Anyway... the new home for piquant rants & sassy impudence is now Blue-Eyed Infidel.

I have a feeling she was going through some blogger burnout... which I can understand. It looks like she's now back and pissed off as ever. :D I've updated my blog roll.

On a slightly different subject, I was feeling yesterday like I was running out of topics to blog about. Then as if by phsycic miracle, a fellow blogger happened to IM me, and our conversation triggered a mental list of new things to discuss. Then, just the act of thinking about it again brought several other unrelated subjects to mind that I'll also be writing about. So watch out!

Of course, if any of you have something you'd like to hear me blog about, feel free to let me know... contacts info is to your right.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Is Anyone Else Surprised?
Whose Project Is This?
Also Ran
We Own You
More Blog Rolling
Don't Let the Name Fool You
The Constitutionality of Black Boxes
Oh Christmas Tree
Blog Rolling
Good News and Bad News

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar