The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, December 13, 2004

Also Ran 

Well, the 2004 Weblog Awards closed yesterday. You can see the full results here. The World According to Nick didn't do to well in the category of Best of the Rest of the Blogs... but at least I didn't come in last. For the record I came in 12th. And now to say those words that everyone in my position is required by law to say...

Wait for it...

It's an honor just to be nominated. *cough* *bullshit*

I wanted to win! I expect more from you next year dear readers. Congratulations to Paratrooper's Blog for their victory. I did nominate a few other blogs for various awards. I nominated Th'inkwell for Best UK Blog... she came in 12th as well. I also nominated Miss Macy's Bliss in one or two categories (I forget which ones), but she failed to make the cut as a finalist. Apparently my nominations aren't worth the pixels they're posted with. Sorry ladies.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
We Own You
More Blog Rolling
Don't Let the Name Fool You
The Constitutionality of Black Boxes
Oh Christmas Tree
Blog Rolling
Good News and Bad News
Geek Birth Control
You Know You're a Geek When
The Book Stack

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar