The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Saturday, December 11, 2004

Blog Rolling 

I feel kind of bad for not posting this sooner. I had turned on my laptop sometime late last week, and there was a message on Y! from someone I didn't know. You'll notice on the right side of my blog are some links showing my instant messenger online status. What you may not know, is that by clicking on one of them, it will open up your IM program and allow you to send me a message. I've had those links available for a couple of months now, but last week was the first time that someone actually sent me a message. We talked for about an hour, and it was fun. Anyway... she has a very nice blog called Bebere. So why don't you head on over and read for a while?

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Good News and Bad News
Geek Birth Control
You Know You're a Geek When
The Book Stack
Not So Classified Documents
WTF?!
Racially Offensive Computer Terms
Falling Behind
If This Had Been The Other Way Around...
Group Therapy

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar