The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Sunday, December 05, 2004

Falling Behind 

Well I checked the Weblog Award's page... and I'm sad to say that I'm far, far behind. Don't forget that you can vote once in a 24 hour period, so go back daily and help me out!

Apparently there has also been some fraud uncovered in the Best Blog award voting:

Thanks to members of Daily Kos publishing automated voting code we've had to enforce strict IP checking for the polls. I had hoped that people would be able to conduct themselves in a civilized manner, but apparently that was too much to ask. Once the code got into circulation many of the sites nominated for Best Overall Blog got "help" by automated bots designed to continuously vote.

Apparently no poll is safe from Democrats... they have to try to rig a weblog award? Are you kidding me? Don't we think this is going too far? I thought this was just supposed to be fun.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
If This Had Been The Other Way Around...
Group Therapy
Do We Need Freedom of the Press?
I Know Where I'm Shopping
Delusions of Grandeur
I Shouldn't Enjoy This
Let It Snow
Ahhh... The Power of Cheese
Not Thinking About the Consequences
Renaming the Political Parties

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar