The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Friday, December 17, 2004

Even More Blog Rolling 

In the blogosphere... links are currency. And as they say, you have to spend money to make money. So here are a few more blogs that I've been watching recently.

Ohio Voter: Still need an election fix? Not convinced that George W. Bush won this year? Whatever your reason for interest may be, this guy lives in Ohio, and has the best coverage I've seen so far of the Ohio recount.

Note-It Posts: I just recently found her through another blog and have immediately enjoyed her whit and writing style. Recently she's asked Why Women Where Lipstick? There are possible negative implications for Goth chicks. It's hilarious.

That's all for now. I'm going to make a concerted effort (as you may have noticed already) to do this sort of thing more often.

Comments:

Thanks for the kind words!

  Posted at December 18, 2004 2:49 PM by Blogger David  
Why, thankya, Nick! Pleasedtameetcha. :)

  Posted at December 21, 2004 8:58 PM by Blogger Dana  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
The New Swear
Lego Logic
The Other Nick Schweitzer
The Matrix
Rachel Lucas Has Moved
Is Anyone Else Surprised?
Whose Project Is This?
Also Ran
We Own You
More Blog Rolling

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar