The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Wednesday, November 03, 2004

How Hard Could This Be? 

I blogged earlier about my current client's inability to spell my last name correctly. Well, when I got into my cube this morning, there was my name plate finally spelled right! Thank God. Then I happened to see the "directory" at the end of the cube "hall". At the end of each row of cubes there is a sheet of paper that lists all the people down that row. Simple enough. Before today, it just said "Open" where my name should have been (my cube was previously unoccupied). Now my name was there for the first time - Spelled wrong! So they corrected it on my name plate, but then decided to spell it wrong on the list. Is this a joke - or is someone just that stupid? I'm not even going to say anything... they'd probably re-misspell my name plate instead. One of my new coworkers suggested I just take down the sign and print up a new list myself. That's way too much work. It's more fun to bitch and moan here.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Election Wrap Up
The Founders Would Freak
The Post That Never Was
Is It Over Yet?
Happy Halloween
Funny Commercials
Desperate for Statistics
Self Defense
The Terrorist Rubik's Cube
Release the Hounds

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar