The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Sunday, June 27, 2004

Sitcoms are Short 

I got the Sports Night DVD Collection the other day and have been watching it off and on when there is nothing else good on. I thought it was a really good show (although a little too political for a comedy in my opinion). I was definitely disappointed when it was canned after only two seasons. Anyway, this is the first network sitcom that I have ever owned on DVD. What's the point? Its not til you watch a network sitcom without commercials that you realize that they are really short... just like this post.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Fortune Cookies Pt. II
Running in the Wind
This Should Be Interesting
Could Barely Watch TV Last Night
Star Trek and Iraq
Free Speech Isn't Free
The Zen of Contracting
Everyone Needs a Fallback
The Positives of Negative?
Not Supporting Something You Hate

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar