The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Everyone Needs a Fallback 

At least John Kerry has something to do when he loses the Presidential Election... he can be a nursery school teacher:

Teresa insists hubby "likes people"

"He likes people, in spite of whatever people might think. He'd make the best nursery school teacher in the world, bar none."

Heinz Kerry also called her husband "magical with children," adding, "That's a new revelation to me."
...
"He will never, ever, ever send any children, or men - as he was with young men in Vietnam - into harm's way without being the first one to go out on the boat," she said.

Addressing terrorism, she said, "We're not going to fight terrorism with missiles, we're going to fight terrorism with ideas. And I think that John knows that, deep down."

I'm sure the Secret Service won't have a problem with him carrying an M16 off into Iraq... either that or we'll just completely pull out as she eludes to in the last paragraph. So is Mrs. Heinz Kerry making policy now? Is this the official stand on Iraq and the War on Terror from the John Kerry Campaign? She's really not clear on that. He knows it deep down apparently... but maybe just not in his head yet. I know... this revelation will come the minute he's sworn into office. At that point he'll say "Haza! No More Missiles! We're pulling completely out! My wife kept telling me this, but I didn't realize it until just now."

Meanwhile... Chrenkoff has Part IV of the Iraq Good News Roundup. Didn't know there was any did you?

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
The Positives of Negative?
Not Supporting Something You Hate
Fortune Cookie?
Dangerous Words
Geeks, Interests, and Toys
Book Review: The Mythical Man Month
How Microsoft Lost the API War
The Wonders of VI
WTF?
Gut Check

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar