The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, March 06, 2006

Navel Gazing Anyone? 

WisPolitics.com is hosting a blog summit on Sunday March 18th. I doubt you'll see me there. Besides the obvious omission of my name from the speakers list (class nerds never get invited to this cool stuff)... what's the point? I know what a blog is, how to blog, and why I blog. So why would I got to a summit to listen to people talk about what a blog is, how to blog, and why people blog? I mean honestly... what's the point?

Comments:

I wasn't going to go, but then I decided the free legal advice was worth a 12 minute drive.

  Posted at March 06, 2006 2:32 PM by Anonymous Anonymous  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Timing Is Everything
Suspended for Viewing Something?
If Only They Cared
New State Law Proposed
How Do You Like Your Eggs?
Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow
Please Hold for an Important Message from Nick
An Interesting Question
When You Gotta Go... You Gotta Go
Just So Wrong... But Strangely Addictive

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar