The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Thursday, February 16, 2006

You Know What Always Cheers Me Up? 

Rolled up aces over kings. Check-raising stupid tourists and taking huge pots off of them. Playing all-night high-limit Hold'em at the Taj, "where the sand turns to gold." Stacks and towers of checks I can't even see over. Oh yeah, and the Canival of the Badger over at Texas Hold 'Em Blogger. I know he's doing a Caddyshack Edition... but to be honest, I really am not a fan of that movie, which is why I went with the Rounders quote in honor of the name of this week's host.

Next week will be hosted be hosted by Territorial Pissings. To find out how you can host, or how to get your submissions in, be sure to check out the informational page.

Even more important is to spread the word! Be sure to advertise the Carnival to your readers so we can get more submissions, and more weekly readers. Do you consider yourself an influential blogger in Wisconsin? Have some even referred to you as... oh... maybe the Godfather of Wisconsin blogging? Have you never even mentioned a place where you can find great blogging about this state every week? Do you submit posts every week, but haven't signed up to host an edition yet? Come on folks... get involved. Your small contribution will help everyone.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
How Engineers Express Love
Tick Tock Tick Tock
What About HIPAA?
How is the Taxpayer Protection Amendment Like Brad...
Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don't
Profit Margin Basics
Where Can I Go to Get Properly Drunk Tonight?
And I Thought I Was The Only One
My Only Comment on the Cheney Shooting
Who's Name Is Missing From The List?

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar