The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, November 28, 2005

Delusions of Grandeur 

The results are in for last week's MKEOnline Blog of the Week Contest.... and the winner is... drum roll please... one step closer to knowing nothing at all. Once again I have no idea if I was dead last, or if I lost by just a single vote. Apparently I had been nominated by someone for this last contest (since I was also in the running for the very first contest, and lost). To whoever nominated me, thank you very much... now stop it! Losing once was disappointing, losing twice is just depressing, losing a third time would just suck beyond belief. Libertarian political blogs will never win a blog contest in Milwaukee... period. I just have to come to grips with this.

However, I can take some solace in the fact that if you Ask Jeeves "favorite person in Wisconsin", I'm fifth on the list.

I know I took some time off of blogging around Thanksgiving... but I should be up to speed again this week. I hope all of you had an enjoyable holiday, and that you keep coming back to what I like to call "The Best Blog that Nobody Reads".

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Happy Thanksgiving
Vote Early, Vote Often
He Did What? Who Is That Guy?
What Is That White Crap On The Ground?
Is The Chiefs Offense Really That Old?
I Almost Forgot
How Would Scott Adams Torture Terrorists?
Always the Second Day
Changing Perceptions
Don't The Iraqis Matter Katie?

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar