The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Thursday, October 20, 2005

More Carnival Goodness 

Aaron over at Subject to Change has this weeks Carnival of the Badger... and it's pirate themed... with a treasure hunt... and a prize to be found! Head on over.

The host list is running low... so if you'd like to host an edition, drop me a line. It's plenty of fun... just ask any of the others who have come before. Also, I'm now maintaining the Blog Carnival archive for Carnival of the Badger. It's a new website specifically to advertise Carnivals, and hosting lists, etc. Check it out. There is also a handy submission form that you can use to post to any carnival in their list.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
I Guess I'm Staying In Friday Night
Language Oddities
How to Communicate Effectively In One Simple Word
Random Thought
Carnival of the Vanities Birthday Edition
Pop Quiz
Maybe They All Voted
What's Wrong With This Picture?
A New Toy
Rest Damnit

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar