The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Maybe They All Voted 

Most of the news coverage of the weekend's Iraqi Constitutional Referendum have concentrated on how amazingly few terrorist attacks there were on polling places. Yet I have yet to hear a single commentator, or editorial, or even blogger suggest that maybe, just maybe, the reason that there were so few attacks is because... well... the terrorists all voted. Is it possible? You know... just in case that whole democracy thing takes hold and all.

Just a thought.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
What's Wrong With This Picture?
A New Toy
Rest Damnit
My Imaginary Conversation with Hall of Fame Lineba...
Which Prison Would You Choose?
Porkbusting Update
What Is and Isn't Professional?
It's That Time of the Week Again
Do The Chickens Have Large Talons?
Carnival of the Vanities

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar