The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Yummy Blog Rolling 

I've decided to try a little experiment. I'm always on the lookout for new and cool blogs. But frankly, I've always found it to be a pain in the ass to add them to my blog roll. A lot of people use BlogRolling to more easily maintain their list of links, in fact All Things Jen(nifer) provides a BlogRolling list for the Raging RINOs. However, with that service you can only have one list... where as I like to split mine up into categories. I know you can get more than one if you pay for a professional subscription to BlogRolling, but I never thought that the price was worth what you got.

Recently though, I've started using del.icio.us to keep track of my links across the internet, including my list of blogs. In fact, I rarely use Favorites anymore in IE. Recently, the developers of del.icio.us have unveiled a new feature called Linkrolls which allow you to replicate the features of BlogRolling, but I think in a better way. More importantly... it's free. So I've replaced most of my links on the side bar with Linkrolls for now, which should allow me to clean out dead blogs and add brand new ones more often.

Speaking of which... I've recently happened across The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns, and added her to my blog roll. She's funny, pretty insightful, and just the right amount of crazy. Head on over and enjoy.

Update: It seems another friend of mine has entered into the world of blogging without telling me. Check out Know What I Mean?

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Don't Forget About the Carnival
Unintended Consequences
Two Things You Can Do To Help
Labor Day RINO Hunting
How Old Is a Classic?
Beware of Ravenous Kittens
This Could Be Huge
This Weeks Carnival of the Badger is Up
Just Give Damnit
_____ is to Blame for Hurricane Katrina

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar