The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, May 16, 2005

I Didn't Think Prices Were That High 



Are high gas prices eating into your budget? Do you think you need a loan just to buy gas? Have no fear. Milwaukee now has a full service bank and gas station rolled into one.



I've actually never heard of the State Bank of Chilton until today. I don't even know where Chilton is... but you had to know this was coming some time. Posted by Hello

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
This is Cool
10 Things I've Never Done
Help Bury The Dead
More Friday Fun
Friday Condom Blogging
Just Call Me Peter Piper
The Right to Disappear
Back to the Drawing Board
A Question About Drugs
Real ID Passed the Senate

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar