The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, April 11, 2005

Search Phrases 

Every now and then I check out my SiteMeter referals list to see how people are finding my blog. Here are some of the more interesting search phrases of late:

"emotional stress and pain of the nick": This one linked directly to my home page. So what's the implication here? Do I cause emotional stress and pain? Maybe I'm in some sort of emotional pain or stress, and just don't know it.

"dog condom": This post has been generating some interest lately. Maybe there's a bigger market in these than I originally thought.

"Forcing Boys to Dress As Girls, dressed as a girl": This search phrase will find you on this post. Why you'd search on this... I don't even want to speculate.

"breathalyzer beating eating crap": This phrase lands you here. I don't know if this person heard about this and wanted to laugh... or was thinking about doing this and wanted to know if it would work. For his sake I hope it was the former and not the latter.

"treatment for hysteria 1950": Hey - I've got nothing against people interested in history... Even if it's the history of vibrators.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Seems Simple Enough
Time to Pay the Piper
Investing Is Not The Issue
Afraid of the Mob?
The Hum of the Road
Taking the Day Off of Blogging
Damned Either Way
I Really Don't Need to Hear That
Hypocrisy at It's Finest
I'm Going to Have to Write Another Letter

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar