The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Friday, April 08, 2005

Taking the Day Off of Blogging 

I haven't posted anything today... and don't really plan on it. Wait... does this post count? That's like saying "This statement is a lie." Anyway... I hate to leave any of you without reading material from my world, so here are some places to go:

Badger Blog Alliance: They've added a couple new regular bloggers. Be sure to head on over and take a look at what's happening all around the Badger State.

Like Waiting For April: April is national poetry month after all... so head on over for an ode to condoms.

VodkaPundit: Stephen Green went to a local zoo, and posted plenty of excellent pictures.

Blue-Eyed Infidel: Are you a dog or a cat person? Personally I've always been a dog person, and can only deal with people's cats on a part time basis. Apparently Rachel is a former cat person, who now despises them. Nothing like having a dog to make you realize how little cats really do all day. Makes we want to go the pound and rescue another dog. Hmmm... not yet... but soon.

That's all. Have a great weekend everybody!

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Damned Either Way
I Really Don't Need to Hear That
Hypocrisy at It's Finest
I'm Going to Have to Write Another Letter
The End of Discretion
Are There So Few Single People
Interesting Factoid
Carnival of the Vanities Is Up
Two Trips
Wanted: Massage Therapist

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar