The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, October 18, 2004

Housekeeping 

Well... just a few housekeeping notes. I've cleaned up the Blog Roll a little. The Cleatus Diaries (my friend Russ's blog) never really got updated ever... so I dropped him. Sorry Russ, if you come back let me know. Diary of a Graduate Girl also went away... don't know what happened to her, so she's gone too. My Brother-In-Law Shannon has started up You Ignorant Slut, and can be found at the top of the blog roll now. Apparently I've been improperly spelling Th'inkwell (Monica Whites wonderful blog) which she explains here. Many apologies to you... I didn't realize, and it has been corrected.

I've also been adding a few more quotes to my Random Quote script off to the right. If you've never been to Wikiquote, it's well worth a stop. Want some super quotes from a favorite book or movie? Want some pearls of wisdom from a favorite famous person? They've got it all. Check it out. And as always, if you have a favorite quote you think I'd like to have in my Random Quote script, please feel free to share.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Shannon You Ignorant Slut
Dancing in the Cubes
I Guess Size Does Matter
News Oddities
Not Gonna Happen
Labeling People
Winning at all Costs
Debate Round Up
A Public Goading
You Know You're a Geek When...

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar