The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Friday, May 05, 2006

Dining Follow Up 

In this post, about a restaurant named "The Pink Taco", I had commented about how I was waiting for a restaurant named "The Bearded Clam" to be opened. Bev later mentioned that she had heard of a restaurant near her at one point that actually was named that, so I decided to search the web to see how many "Bearded Clams" there were.

Here is one in Ocean City, MD. I also found references to one in Kimberling City, MO... but the website they listed is no longer active, so I'm not sure if it's still in business. I also found a lot of bars and restaurants which featured a dish called "the bearded clam"... I'll let your imagination run wild with that for a while.

So it would seem that if you're interested in eating a bearded clam, then Maryland is the place to be.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Leave It to a Bunch of Lawyers To Take the Fun Out...
Like Father, Like Son
Doh! Nuts!
Removing the Income Tax
You Don't Need To Be a Mark...
Don't Mess With The Fish
Well This Doesn't Surprise Me
New Host, Fresh Posts, Worlds of Possibilities
Reviewing The Constitution in Exile
Little Tiny Hairs, Growing Out Of My Face

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar