The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006

In Bed... 

Have you ever played the "In bed" game with a fortune from a fortune cookie? You know the one I'm talking about... the one where you read your fortune, and then tack on "in bed" at the end. Usually it's pretty damn funny. Here is my fortune from last night:

"You will always be surrounded by true friends... in bed"

You know... I've never been the orgy type. Or will they just be standing around watching me? I'm not sure I could sleep with that many eyes on me.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Rewriting Classic Sayings
Are You Kidding Me?!
Almost to the End
The Secret Smoking Ban
Nick: On Religion
I Get Spam
Reader Mail
Nick: On Self Examination
Rewriting Classic Sayings
A Congressional Jury

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar