The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Where to Go Now 

Saturday I got my first ever passport in the mail. It's been something I've been wanting to get for a while, even though I have no specific plans to go somewhere that would require one. Part of my reasoning was that it kept me from being spontaneous with a couple friends who did have passports. Part of it is that eventually you'll need one to even go to Canada, where I do go from time to time. Of course now thanks to Real ID, and the fact that Wisconsin is resisting changing driver's license requirements to comply, a passport is actually the only way I'll be able to get on any plane in a couple years.

So... anyone want to go to Italy with me? I've always wanted to see Italy.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
My Imaginary Conversation with Hall of Fame Coach ...
A Cloning Ban... From the Left?
Better Than I Expected
It's That Time of the Year Again
Consumer's Revenge
Porkbusting Update
Kudos
More Geeky Blogging
This Is Not From The Onion Pt. II
More Good News

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar