The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Monday, October 03, 2005

My Imaginary Conversation with Hall of Fame Coach Hank Stram 

Hank: Hey Nick! Two losses in a row and you just quit blogging about the Chiefs? What kind of fair weather fan are you?

Me: Sorry Hank. You can only keep repeating yourself about poor pass defense and the bootleg so many times before you get tired of it.

Hank: I know, it's rough. You should try doing it as a coach some time. And where was Tony Gonzalez? Two catches for five yards? They have to get that guy the ball more.

Me: I know! Hey... don't you have any pull up there? You have to do your share too you know.

Hank: Yeah, sorry about that. I got into a big argument with Vince about how matriculating the ball down the field makes sense. Then he brought up Super Bowl I again and... well... I got distracted.

Me: I see you're returning the favor tonight.

Hank: Yeah... payback's a bitch.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
A Cloning Ban... From the Left?
Better Than I Expected
It's That Time of the Year Again
Consumer's Revenge
Porkbusting Update
Kudos
More Geeky Blogging
This Is Not From The Onion Pt. II
More Good News
Only Two Things Scare Me

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar