The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Thursday, September 29, 2005

Only Two Things Scare Me 


Austin: "And one of them is nuclear war."
Basil: "What's the other?"
Austin: "Excuse me?"
Basil: "What's the other thing that scares you?"
Austin: "Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands."

I have no idea whether he smells like cabbage... but Real Debate Wisconsin has this week's Carnival of the Badger... and has taken the carnival theme to new lengths. Go enjoy bloggy goodness from all over the dairy state... no matter how big your hands are. Next week the Carnival lands at Leaning Blue. Usual rules apply.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
ScrappleFace... Enough Said
Carnival of the Badger Reminder
Scratching My Tech Blogging Itch
This Is Not From The Onion
Moral Equivalency At It's Worst
No Surprise There
That Was Painful
Your Tax Dollars at Work
More Linky Goodness
Senseless Sensenbrenner

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar