The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Thursday, June 30, 2005

They Cut Stuff Off There Right? 

Michael Jackson had better be careful on vacation:

MANAMA, Bahrain (AP) -- Pop star Michael Jackson began a vacation on the tiny Persian Gulf kingdom of Bahrain, looking for privacy and relaxing in a secret location somewhere in this archipelago, his royal host said Thursday.

He can thank his brother for the getaway destination: Jermaine Jackson is a close friend of Bahrain's royal family.

Does anybody know what the punishment for child molestation is in Bahrain? They cut things off if you break the law there don't they? Jack-o had better keep his pants zipped around the kiddies or he could wind up in a world of hurt. On second thought... maybe children in the U.S. would be safer if he did get caught doing something there.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Required Reading
Peeping Tom... or Peed on Tom?
An Assembly Seat Just Opened Up
They Need to Hire the A-Team
I Just Had a Thought Shower
Where Do I Send My Money?
Taking Care of Fido
Sounds About Right
I Hate to Break it To You
A Monday Morning Rant

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar