The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Thursday, April 28, 2005

Can You See My Nipples Through This Shirt? 

When I got home from work, it was absolutely gorgeous looking outside. The sun was shining, the sky was perfectly blue with just a few clouds here and there. Unfortunately it was also damn cold... 46 degrees according to the thermometer in my car dashboard. But I just couldn't justify not doing something with it looking so nice even if it was cold... after all... I'm just over a month away from my first triathlon of the year at Lake Mills.

So I put on a tshirt, pulled my long sleeve jersey over that, wore my full fingered gloves (that's bundling up for me), and did a training ride on my bike. OH MY GOD. There was a cold wind blowing which I didn't realize until I was riding into it on the back half of the ride that felt like it was burning right through me. When I was done, my nipples could cut glass, my toes were frozen, and my legs were red from wind burn. I think I need to get some body armor for under my jerseys for days like this, and probably long biking pants.

When is spring going to get here?

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Are They Biodegradable?
Put the Blame Where it Belongs
Child!
Bear!
Carnival of the Vanities
WTF?!
Blog Rolling
Duck!
Los Angeles, Mexico
Are People Basically Good or Bad?

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar