The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Saturday, April 30, 2005

Blog Rolling 

The Coding Monkey: Time to experiment again. You may notice my "Technology" list on the right side is gone. Those of you who have been reading my blog since the beginning (and I realize those people can probably be counted on one hand) know that I started out talking a lot of about software, and geeky stuff. Gradually it has morphed to talk mostly about current events and politics. As my audience has changed, I've been reluctant to post about software topics because most people's eyes would probably glaze over. So I've started a new blog, called The Coding Monkey. If software interests you, or you just want some insights into the work day of someone in the industry, stop on by.

The World According to Nome: Don't worry, you read that right... that's Nome, not Nick. She stumbled on my blog from somewhere and commented, and after reading hers for a little while, I have to say she's worth reading too. If you read nothing else of her blog, at least read this post and laugh your ass off.

Comments:

I found you on Miss Macy's blogroll.

Feel free to laugh -- I guess I can't really expect you to empathize.

Thanks for the kudos.

  Posted at April 30, 2005 3:50 PM by Blogger Nome  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Google's Solution
Can You See My Nipples Through This Shirt?
Are They Biodegradable?
Put the Blame Where it Belongs
Child!
Bear!
Carnival of the Vanities
WTF?!
Blog Rolling
Duck!

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar