The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Sunday, January 09, 2005

Whiskers on Kittens 

In my last post I promised to post about something happy later. So if you feel the need to have your screen cleaned of anything bad you may have read, click here. I promise you won't be disapointed.

I'll see if I can find some pictures of rain drops on roses, or warm woolen mittens later. Tomorrow I'll hopefully be getting a brown paper package tied up with strings from FedEx, containing my newest toy, a Creative Zen Touch MP3 Player. Great, now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head until I fall asleep.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
When Is Torture Acceptable?
Blog Watch
I'll Have a Beer
Guns A Blazing
It's Called the Entertainment Industry
Mil-Chunky No Longer
Live Team Coverage
This is a Joke... Right?
The Bell Curve
Blog Rolling

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar