The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Saturday, January 08, 2005

Blog Watch 

When I find a new to me blog... it can sometimes take a while to decide whether it makes it into my regular read list. If I find a blog that's been around a while, its a pretty easy decision to make. I can read their current posts and maybe float through their archives. If its a brand new blog, it can take some time for them to find their voice. Sometimes if the topic or person seems interesting I'll wait it out, and sometimes I lose patience.

Anyway, shaykatc's WebLog which I read from time to time has pointed out that the C# Product Unit Manager Scott, Wiltamuth, has started a blog. My current client uses VB.NET exclusively, but I'm definitely a C# guy at heart. Don't ask... it's a religious thing. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one to see how it develops. It looks like it could be promising.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
I'll Have a Beer
Guns A Blazing
It's Called the Entertainment Industry
Mil-Chunky No Longer
Live Team Coverage
This is a Joke... Right?
The Bell Curve
Blog Rolling
Flipping the Switch
Computer Geeks as Bad Boys

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar