The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Required Reading 

From Eject! Eject! Eject!... is an extremely well written, amazing pair of posts on Deterrence... Part I and don't forget Part II. I'm not going to try to pick out pieces to quote from because I wouldn't know where to start. They are both kind of long, so strap yourself in for a small time commitment, but they are worth every second. If you're ever going to take my word that a political or current events post is worth reading, this is it. Quite simply it explains why the Bush Doctrine is the way to go, and what Kerry fails to recognize in his policies. It's not mean, it's not angry, it's just right on. Why are you still here? Go on. Click.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Random Frivolity
Define Terrorist
Reward Offered for Finding My Mind
You're Soooo Good Looking
I'll Be Your Weight Watcher
Random Funness
I Love a Good Debate
I Got Polled Last Night
Angel Share
Triathlon Pictures

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar