The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Friday, October 01, 2004

Random Funness 

Couple of fun links...

The first is the 3rd Annual Boobie-Thon to raise money to fight breast cancer. Don't worry, the opening page is work safe. Other pages... not so much so. Anyway, click the link, donate some cash, stare at some cleavage... and convince yourself that you're only doing it to support a good cause.

On another sexual side note... apparently ultra conservative Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia thinks that Americans should have more orgies:

Challenged about his views on sexual morality, Justice Scalia surprised his audience at Harvard University, telling them: "I even take the position that sexual orgies eliminate social tensions and ought to be encouraged."
...
One audience member also asked the judge "whether you have any gay friends, and, if not, whether you'd like to be my friend," the Harvard Crimson newspaper reported.

"I probably do have some gay friends, but I have never pressed the point," Justice Scalia responded. He offered no clue to the logic behind his claim that orgies eliminate social tensions.

Well, if Scalia says they're ok... who's coming over tonight? Upon further review though... some people think he was kidding in an effort to show that judges can seperate their own personal morals from what they enforce on others. Decide for yourself.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
I Love a Good Debate
I Got Polled Last Night
Angel Share
Triathlon Pictures
Brandon Picture
Somebody Call Willy Wonka
Distributed Media
Building Your Cube
Coupling
Why the Story Won't Die

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar