The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Wednesday, October 06, 2004

It's Called Stripping 

So I was in my car a little while ago listening to Rock 102.1 and caught the end of a commercial for "Art's Performing Center". Yes... according to the commercial it's only blocks away from most Milwaukee college campuses. "Get paid to do what you love doing, dancing and socializing." Dancing and socializing? Are you kidding me? It's called stripping. Was that the only way that they could get the ad on the radio? Do they think they're fooling anyone? Not that I'm complaining that they're trying to hire... the commercial just struck me as funny.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Required Reading
Random Frivolity
Define Terrorist
Reward Offered for Finding My Mind
You're Soooo Good Looking
I'll Be Your Weight Watcher
Random Funness
I Love a Good Debate
I Got Polled Last Night
Angel Share

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar