The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Talk About Bad Math 

Maybe it's the fact that I'm an engineer... but I just can't wrap my brain around the Journal's math on the death penalty. The Journal, in it's infinite editorial wisdom, is claiming that because the proposed death penalty resolution would only put one out of two murderers to death in it's hypothetical situation, that we should keep the current law which would put neither to death.

Isn't one better than none? Via From Where I Sit.

Comments:

Until the first time that someone harvests someone else's DNA for the sole purpose of leaving it at a crime scene (first thing that comes to mind is Presumed Innocent).

  Posted at May 11, 2006 1:53 PM by Anonymous Anonymous  
Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Still Looking for Input
Congratulations Fat Man!
Convenient Federalism
Where Is a Third Party When You Need One?
Another Carnival Newbie
Losing The War In Iraq
A Penny's Worth of Service?
For Immediate Release From Zarqawi's Public Relati...
Save as Draft
Dining Follow Up

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar