The World According to Nick
My take on Software, Technology, Politics, and anything else I feel like talking about.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Still Looking for Input 

If you haven't voted for the drafts you'd like to see published from the last year... you still have time. There are 13 choices (I don't fear bad luck)... and I figure I'll probably only take the time to publish 3. So vote now, by leaving a comment on this post.

Update: Could this be the start of a new blog meme? Am I actually a trend setter? The Confidentials is taking votes on drafts too.

Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me



Name: Nick
Home: Wauwatosa, WI, United States

I'm a Software Consultant in the Milwaukee area. Among various geeky pursuits, I'm also an amateur triathlete, and enjoy rock climbing. I also like to think I'm a political pundit.


 View My Profile

Archives
 Home Page

Subscribe to this Feed

Search Archives
Previous Posts
Congratulations Fat Man!
Convenient Federalism
Where Is a Third Party When You Need One?
Another Carnival Newbie
Losing The War In Iraq
A Penny's Worth of Service?
For Immediate Release From Zarqawi's Public Relati...
Save as Draft
Dining Follow Up
Leave It to a Bunch of Lawyers To Take the Fun Out...

Personal Links
Carnival of the Badger
The Coding Monkey
del.icio.us Links
Flickr Photos
Blog Critics Reviews





Blogroll Me!

music
books
video
culture
politics
sports
gaming

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nick_Schweitzer. Make your own badge here.

Credits

Blogcritics: news and reviews







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

RSS-to-JavaScript.com

Listed on BlogShares

Design By maystar